Mr. Rob Longstreet has specialized in Medicaid and nursing home legal issues for over 25 years. Throughout his career, he continues to educate himself on the ever-changing rules regarding Medicaid eligibility, which are updated several times each year. With this in-depth knowledge and understanding of Medicaid and nursing home law, he is uniquely positioned to help his clients better understand their options, which results in fewer questions and cost savings. He regularly presents seminars and publishes updates regarding Medicaid and long-term care issues.
Mr. Rob Longstreet is a graduate of Alma College and Wayne State University School of Law. Now operating his own practice as Longstreet Elder Law and Estate Planning, PC, Mr. Longstreet takes great pride in focusing his efforts in all areas related to Elder Law including Medicaid, nursing home and estate planning issues.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (2013-present) and Michigan Chapter (2014-present)
- Elder Law and Disability Rights Section – State Bar of Michigan (2012- present)
- Michigan Bar Association (1995-present)
- Barry County Bar Association (1995–Present)
- National Crime Victim Bar Association (2007–2012)
- Michigan Association for Justice (2001–2012)
- Barry County United Way – Executive Board (1998–Present)
- Hastings Area Schools Board of Education (2010-2016)
- Spectrum Health /Pennock Ventures - Board of Directors (2016-present)
- Pierce Cedar Creek Foundation Fund Development Council (2016-present)
- Charlton Park Foundation - Board of Directors (2000-2011)